Tuesday, June 30, 2009

picture's captions (i don't know how to do it right... just deal)

So, this post and the 3 before need to be read in order. first the one called 'playing catch up', then he one with all the pictures and this one. the pictures need to be looked at from bottom to top. and here's the captions from bottom to top:

bottom:
Khentii river (where the pig roasts)
Snow in June??? We're from CA, we don't play that game!
Monastery ruins
The album cover (my tourist group)
Camping
Sand dunes
Flaming cliffs
Can't ever beat the Mongolian sky
The Porgon, driver, and tour guide
(on the right) ice gorge
(on the left) Dinner
Beautiful Omngovi
(next 5 pics) the process that leads to deliciousness! (not for vegetarians)
two humped camels
Country
(on the right) just past sunset
(on the left) mongol on the sand dunes
Meditation seminar
My new Tattoo (great mongolia)
My new Israeli friend
(2 on the right) Irden Zuu
one leg to our private concert
(on the right) Me and my little brother
(on the left) Arv at night

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello My name is Damchaa. I am Mongolian and studying in USA.
So i want to be a volunteer in Mongolia. But i don't know how to become Volunteer in Mongolia.
Can you share your experience?
Thanks,

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anуоne еlse encountering ρrοblems ωith the pictuгes on this blog
loadіng? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

Any fеeԁ-bаck would bе greatly appreciated.


Have a loоk at my page ... hcg diet protocol
Also see my webpage :: hcg diet food list