Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just an update.

I haven't posted in a while, and I've made some big changes.

1. I took a trip by myself to Pokhara, Nepal and stopped by this beautiful lake called Begnas Lake. The place was completely empty while I was there and the himalayas could be seen just over the mountains.

2. After a lot of thought, I decided to leave my volunteer program early and am no longer in Nepal. I have all sorts of justifications for this decision, but the most important one is that it just wasn't working out for me. It wasn't an easy decision, but I don't regret it at all.

3.I am now in Goa, India where it is warm and beautiful. The part of goa that I am is relaxing and not filled with all the crazy parties that Goa is so infamous for. \

4. Unfortunately, I have been extremely sick for about 5 days now. I went to the doctor and he gave me a bunch of medicine, which seem to be working temporarily.

5. It's New Years Eve and there's now way I'll be able to celebrate with the way I've been feeling. But I am quite satisfied with the past year and look forward to the year to come.

6. I have to leave India by Jan 12. I'm either headed to the U.S. or to Thailand. I haven't quite decided yet.


hopefully more in-depth posts to come. Happy New Year!

No comments: