Monday, March 16, 2009

Rockin the Shofar!

I forgot to write about the World Music Festival. I mentioned it, but didn't mention the most important part! There was this Israeli band called Esta. And the drummer did something I have never seen before and it was absolutely AMAZING!

Have you ever seen someone rock the shofar? I mean seriously!? I'm not talking like at the end of yom kippur, I'm talking like really use it like a real instrument! It was awsome! And another guy can rip on anything that requires lungs. They were very talented, but the Shofar was unbelievable!

check them out: www.estamusic.com

really! you gotta see this! They travel all over the U.S. and the world! I sure hope to catch them again!

1 comment:

Scott and Jessica said...

That's awesome I didn't even know you can do that with a shofar!